The RETOUCH NEXUS project is proud to celebrate World Water Day 2023, organised by the UNESCO, AquaFed and World Youth Parliament for Water, aiming at accelerating change to solve the water and sanitation crisis.
Check out the Water Action Agenda to be launched at the UN 2023 water conference…🌍🌏🌎How can we, as individuals, solve the water and sanitation crisis ? Let’s act like hummingbirds : one drop at a time, the hummingbird helps put out the fire.
Choose your actions and make a list of personal commitments :
- Save water: Take shorter showers
- Eat local: Buy local, seasonal food
- Stop polluting: Don’t put food waste, oils, medicines and chemicals down my toilet or drains.
- Break taboos: Talk about the critical connection between toilets, water and menstruation.
- Protect nature: Plant a tree or create a raingarden
- Clean up: Take part in clean-ups of my local rivers
“Be the change you want to see in the world, every drop counts.”
“Every positive action you take, no matter how small, has the power to make a difference.”